Firstly, What is Rounding?
A "round" is a Vedic Technique comprised of: asana (gentle yoga postures), pranayama (breathing), Vedic meditation and Shavasana.
When done in succession, "rounding" profoundly purifies the mind and body, provides deep rest and promotes exponential release of accumulated stress clogging the body.
With each subsequent round, the physiology settles into stillness so one experiences new levels of unparalleled bliss, clarity and joie de vivre.
It is said that a weekend of rounding is equivalent to about 6 months of regular meditation making rounding on retreat a powerful way to amplify, accelerate and integrate the benefit of one's practice.
Retreat total depends on room selection with fees between 1600-1900. Retreat fee covers:
* 4 Days/3 nights accommodations
* All organic, Aryuvedic, local vegetarian meals
* Rounding instruction, handouts
* The 4-Day Learn to Mediate Course (puja, personalized mantra and technical instruction)
* Knowledge Sessions/Discussion
* Sama Veda for restful sleep
* Complementary Alexander Technique Lesson
* Demonstration by local glass artists (optional)
* Private tour of the Nakashima Foundation (150 dollar value)